Funded by BBC Children in Need
SALARY: £21,175-£22,949 per annum pro rata
HOURS: 21 per week
Working from Home
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement that facilitates and enables Young Carers to enjoy a greater sense of wellbeing. Are you passionate about supporting young people and communities in a way that is enabling and empowering? Are you excited by the prospect of sharing your own skills and experience, learning new skills, and reflecting on your practice with others? Are you also organised and able to make a tangible, practical difference when working with young people and communities?
- Undertake skilful one to one work with individuals, helping each individual with what is important to them.
- Help Young Carers build up their sources of support within their school and community, where needed.
- Raise awareness and recognition with Young Carers
- Support and organise fortnightly groups with Young Carers
- Support and organise trips and experiences with Young Carers
This post requires an enhanced DBS check with a children’s barred list check.
CLICK HERE for the job description & person specification
CLICK HERE for application form
Deadline for applications is 9am on 7/10/2019 to email@example.com
Interviews will be on 26/10/19 in St Asaph