Salary: £21,175 pro rata
Hours: 21 per week
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 9am Monday 12th February 2018
INTERVIEW DATE IS Wednesday 21st February 2018 in Brecon
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement that facilitates and enables Young Carers to enjoy a greater sense of wellbeing. Are you passionate about supporting young people and communities in a way that is enabling and empowering? Are you excited by the prospect of sharing your own skills and experience, learning new skills, and reflecting on your practice with others? Are you also organised and able to make a tangible, practical difference when working with young people and communities?
• The Rank Foundation are investing in Young Carers in Ystradgynlais and are funding Credu for 3 years to recruit and an outstanding outreach worker who will:
• Undertake skilful one to one work with individuals, helping each individual with what is important to them.
• Help Young Carers build up their sources of support within their school and community, where needed.
• Raise awareness and recognition with Young Carers
• Support and Organise fortnightly groups with Young Carers
• Support and organise trips and experiences with Young Carers