37.5 hours per week. Job Share is an option. £8.75 an hour.
We are looking for a special someone who is passionate about charity retail, fundraising and working with people. You will develop our charity shop and Carers hub in Brecon which has the following aims:
– To raise funds.
– To be an informal, accessible first point of contact for Carers seeking support and information.
– To be a space where Carers can develop activities such as craft groups, coffee mornings and so on.
– To raise the profile and awareness of unpaid carers.
– To help towards integrating support for Carers within local communities.
– To be a great place to volunteer, to connect with others and to share and develop skills.
If you love the idea of developing a thriving retail enterprise and as well as warm, welcoming Carers Hub and you can lead a project in a way that involves and enables others, then please apply here!
• Deadline for application forms is 11.00 on 2nd July.
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take a tour of the shop and hub and bring a two-page proposal to the interview.
• Interviews will take place on 9th July in Brecon.