Central Support Manager
HOURS: 37.5 per week
HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: 27 days plus statutory bank holidays
BASED AT: Llandrindod Wells Office
• Do you have a passion for supporting people?
• Do you get a kick out of setting up administration systems that are highly effective?
• Do you love enabling your team to achieve excellent standards?
• Are you a completer finisher?
If this describes you, then you have an exciting opportunity to lead and support our passionate and committed administration team to be:
• An efficient and effective source of administration support.
• An excellent first point of contact with Credu for Carers and others.
Credu’s purpose is to empower all young and adult Carers to enjoy a good quality of life and sense of wellbeing.
We are a charity which gives enabling, person-centered support to Young Carers and Adult Carers throughout Powys and Young Carers throughout Wrexham, Conwy & Denbighshire.
You can read the job description, person specification HERE
Application Form HERE
Deadline for applications is 9am on 19/9/2018,
Interviews will be on 26/9/2018 in Llandrindod