Gofalwyr Ceredigion Carers
Supporting Carers in Ceredigion
1 x Coordinator (37.5 Hours per week) Salary £24,000
1 x Part Time Outreach Workers (21 Hours per week) Salary £22,700 pro rata
• Do you have a passion for enabling people to get the most out of life?
• Are you passionate about supporting Carers to raise awareness and have a strong voice about issues that matter to them?
• Are you skilled in person-centered, strength based support, always aspiring to achieve excellent standards?
If this describes you, then you have an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver:
• Individual support for Carers including information, advice and emotional support.
• Group activities with and for Carers including training and social opportunities.
• Help for Carers to access support to have a break from caring, including respite.
Gofalwyr Ceredigion Carers is a consortium made up of 3 partners: Credu Connecting Carers (who will be listening to what is important to Carers and providing information and support), Carers Trust Crossroads Sir Gar (who will provide respite in the South of the county) and Carers Trust Crossroads North Wales (who will provide respite in the North of the county). We are all Network Partners of Carers Trust Wales.
This support for Carers has been commissioned by Ceredigion County Council and Hywel Dda Health Board
Credu is the host for these posts. We are a charity which gives enabling, person-centered support to Young Carers and Adult Carers throughout Powys, Young Carers throughout Wrexham, Conwy & Denbighshire and now Adult Carers throughout Ceredigion.
– One post will be based in North Ceredigion and the other in South Ceredigion.
– The posts require an enhanced DBS check with an adults’ barred list check.
– At least one successful post holder must be able to converse with Carers in Welsh.
CLICK HERE for the Coordinator job description & person specification
CLICK HERE for the Outreach Worker job description & person specification
CLICK HERE for the application form
Open afternoon to meet us and discuss the post in more detail will be held in Aberystwyth from 2-4 pm on 23rd May at Jobcentre Plus, Alexandra Road.
Deadline for applications is 9am on 28th May 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on 6th June 2019 in Aberystwyth