We rely on the support of our team of volunteers, who are absolutely fantastic and enable us to extend our reach and provide support for more carers.
You can volunteer with us in many ways, including (and this is not an exhaustive list!):
- assisting with adult carer or young carer / young adult carer activities alongside our outreach workers,
- helping with admin and office support, including contributing to this website and blog,
- volunteering in our Charity Shops and Community Hubs (Machynlleth, Llandrindod & Brecon)
- organising community fundraising or awareness raising events,
- sharing your experiences as a carer in training sessions for professionals.
Volunteering is a great way to gain confidence and self-esteem alongside work experience and references, and to meet new people while learning new skills (or maintaining existing ones). Read Ceri’s Story HERE
Anyone can volunteer, whether you’re one of the carers we support, a family member or friend, or a member of the public. Whatever your age, your skill set or your availability, we would love to hear from you.