Booking a short break or holiday? Making a few purchases on Amazon? Ordering ink cartridges? Ordering your first online Asda/Tesco delivery?
- Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting FREE donations for Credu?
- There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Expedia, Aviva, Debenhams, M & S, thetrainline, Sainsbury’s and 1000’s more retailers – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Head to easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/credu/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Credu will be really grateful for your donations.
We’d love you to get involved so please get in touch if you have any of your own fundraising ideas on 01597 823800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support… it soon adds up!