Salary: £22,950 pro rata
Hours: 22.5 per week
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 12noon 29th May 2018
INTERVIEW DATE IS 6th June in Newtown
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement that facilitates and enables unpaid Carers to enjoy a greater sense of wellbeing. Are you passionate about supporting people and communities in a way that is enabling and empowering? Are you excited by the prospect of sharing your own skills and experience, learning new skills, and reflecting on your practice with others? Are you also organised and able to make a tangible, practical difference when working with young people and communities?
Credu are recruiting an outstanding Outreach Worker who will:
• Undertake skilful one to one work with individuals, helping each individual with what is important to them.
• Help Carers build up their sources of support where needed.
• Raise awareness and recognition with Carers
• Support the development of learning opportunities with Carers, peer support groups
• Support Carers to have a voice and influence within their community and with service providers